On stage, you don’t want to get caught “acting.”
In advertising, you don't want to get caught “selling.”
If the consumer can sense that you’re there for the money, the authenticity of your endorsement is shot.
On This 2-Hour, 45-Minute DVD, You Will Learn…
• Why and how you must bury your agenda
• How to put your “truth” on the table
• Why “admissions” can be more effective than exultations
• How to engender trust from the listener
• How to use your body to get rid of that “announcer” sound
• How to relax and let the adjectives do the work for you
• How a touch of cynicism boosts consumer trust
• Secret Subtext Passwords
• The one word most people stress...that they almost never should
Running Time: 2 hours, 45 minutes
NOTE: This DVD is formatted for NTSC only. If you are in Europe or in Asia, please do not order unless you have a DVD player that will play NTSC.
Nancy Wolfson has had a profound effect on the voiceover world as a Voiceover & Branding Coach, Demo Producer, and e-Casting Director. She has helped thousands of beginners, celebrities and working pros “crack the code” that brings their performances to a higher level than they ever dreamed they could achieve. In addition to coaching, Nancy casts talent daily. Recent and ongoing clients include Playboy, VH-1, Muzak, the NHL, Nickelodeon, Clear Channel Communications, and The Cartoon Network.