This Product Is a 2.5-hour mp3 Audio Seminar,
which you can download immediately upon purchasing.
Dave Foxx is Creative Services Director of Z100/New York. He's won dozens of production awards, produced a platinum record, and is the "voice guy" for almost 40 radio stations from Bakersfield and New York to Tokyo and Paris.
For 2.5 hours, Dave shares his endless bag of tricks for creating ear-catching, attention-grabbing, audience-pleasing, ratings-enhancing station imaging.
How do you create a spot or promo? Do you dive right in, get a script, have someone (maybe yourself) voice it, start cutting & pasting, and then think about music and effects and often grab whatever is handy to polish the whole thing up? If so, Dave will forever change the way you approach radio production!
- Secrets of radio imaging success
- How to get Dave's job!
- Your 5 Key Imaging Tools
- The growth pattern of a promo (step-by-step within the station), from concept to finished product (with real case studies)
- Interplay with drop-ins
- Tactical use of natural sound effects
- Working sound effects into the music
- How to use sound effects libraries
- Which services Dave uses
- Finding the matching beats vs. beat matching
- What Creativity is. (You won't find it in your work station.)
- The two kinds of comedy Dave uses
- A music station's most important asset (aside from the music you play)
- How to get "artist drops" even when you can't get to the artist
- Why & how to use listeners in promos
- Unlimited source of great listener-voiced jock shouts
- Branding with power intros
- Texture & speed
- Exactly how he always processes his own voice
- What branding really is
- 3 most common mistakes of a bad promo
- His very favorite microphone
- What work station he uses
- Exactly what type of compression he uses
- His two favorite effects: "Inverse Masking," "Permanent Flange"
Immediate delivery! When you submit your order, you’ll be able to download this valuable audio seminar immediately.